Matthew is the youngest of our three boys. He has been diagnosed with Mitochondrial Disorder Complex I and III, Chronic Intestinal Pseudo Obstruction, FTT and Glucose Intolerance. He has been through countless tests and procedures in the past 8 years . We do not know what the future holds for him, but we are going to do our best to cherish every day with him. Stay strong little man.

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Matthew had fun at preschool on Friday. Both of us were dressed as lions. He fell asleep when we got home and took a long nap before we went trick or treating.




1 comment:

Erica Payne said...

I am so glad to have stumbled across Matthew's information on the Make a child smile website. My name is Erica and I am a Stampin' Up! demonstrator. We were challenged today to make someone smile though doing what we love, which is to stamp, in turn means making cards. I see that Matthew had a birthday in just a few days and will be putting a card in the mail tomorrow. He made me smile as soon as I saw his picture! I have 3 boys as well and my youngest is three so I can relate. Have a great birthday Matthew!